g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Friday, July 1, 2011

THERE'S FIRE IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

I never though that this kind of thing will happen in my LIFE!!!!!!!

When i came back from school (smkbud2)
then i saw 'MANY MANY' smoke outside my house..
THEN MY MIND STOP WORKING SUDDENLY ..then I RAN AS FAST AS I CAN to open the door.

when i get inside, OH MY F GOD! i can't see anything, then i QUICKLY GO OPEN ALL THE DOOR AND WINDOW (i know is not suppose to do that)..
somethin' is burning! I quickly go check for my ROOM! (cause' i got a lot of books inside, if burn i mati liao loooooo) luckily is NOT my room...haha


My brother's GF getting panic cause' her room was locked! PLUS PLUS PLUS she can't see anything also, CAN'T FIND THE KEY! - then she like a siao po =p find find find FINALLY ! found it -

SHE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the door..
luckily is NOT!

then it must be my sis room, she open ~ yea is her room!
HER CHAIR WAS BURNING!
WHY?
Answer: cause' she didn't off the light, and the light ard rosak jor errrrrr.....half of it la..then i dunno the electric drop to the chair then BRUN!!!!!!!!!!

i quickly go take WATER WATER WATER!!!!!!!!

Then wipe the whole house......

No comments:

Post a Comment