g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Friday, July 22, 2011

NEW NEW NEW LIFE!!?

Mom ard changed the date of the ticket from AUG 18th ---> JULY 26th
26th of July------> the day i migrate to Cambridge, England

Still got 5 more days only, then i got to start a new life there.
GOOD / BAD? who knows?
Dunno whether i can use to it or NOT? (i guess i have to, i dun want to be a burden to my bro =/)

Haven't pack my things yet, feel so lazy to pack my 'small small things' & 'heavy heavy things' into a BIG luggage. All my Books is one of the Serious problem..@.@ (tooo heavy)

Got a party in my house on SAT maybe? Haven't confirm yet and an outing on SUNDAY. Looking forward to that outing and the party.

SAT morning is my school Carnival day, i will attend for sure then after that will go shopping with my sis in law. She would buy me a pair NIKE shoes (i fashion fashion 1 =ppp) and go check for the photo printer at Sony Centre.

Tomorrow gonna follow my BRO to his shop/ restaurant for--------just to company him lar...since i dun have much time to company him..=)

awww.....feel like going to FGA PJY (dunno what place should i say --> church?) againnnnn with pui yi, there was sooooooooo funnnn, i have a great time there, everyone was so kind and they are so intelligent. I LOVE DRUM, PIANO, GUITAR and EVERYTHING there.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment