g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Monday, June 20, 2011

NIGHTMARE!!!


I almost have the same nightmare every night~
GOD!!!
THIS IS WHAT I DREAM ABT:
When i sleep that time
i began to feel that i can't control myself
and that feeling was so real,
i felt that something was pushing me
and try to control my body, (i think too much?)
'it' just dun let me wake up
When i wanna call my sis for helping me,
But then i give up trying cause'
no matter how hard i try,
my voice just can't come out
I see nothing, but the feeling was so REAL!
I keep praying but it didn't change anything.
~END~

I am so DAMN scared every night when i sleep, i have to relax myself before i sleep like listen some music or play my DS. When every time i sleep at 1:30, i always woke up at 1:50. that's the time i had my nightmare~~~



I REALLY HATE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment