g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Monday, July 4, 2011

TO ANDREA

I know is hard for you to say everything to me.
But, you dun have to..
I know what do you feel everyday at school,
I know you'r not that 'fine' in school although you looks like you'r 'Fine'

But i still have to say that : I'm really sorry
cause' i really dun know what to do to make you feel comfortable in school.
I do not want to know what exactly happen to you lately..
But i just want to make sure that you are okay on that day.

When you ask me :" do i look okay?"
I wanna say NOT AT ALL, but i chose to say :" OF COURSE YOU ARE"
cause' i know if i say 'not at all',
you sure will force yourself to be happy, to smile?
I dun want you to do that!

Is not i dunno what did you exactly feel..
I know you want somebody to talk to you,
to just care abt you.

But none of us can do this, isn't it?
this is a tough job..
we can't just focus on one person.
I'm trying to talk to you everyday at school..
You have change a lot..yea you did.

You became more cheerful now..=)
But when i read your blog, my mood was like
WHAT!???

You still care abt him?
come on..
how many times should i tell you?
pls let go somethin' that are impossible..
If you really dun want, pls ask yourself,
does it really worth it?

I'm trying, Andrea.
I hope you will enjoy your life one day..
Life is not tough since you still got your parents here with you.
I'm different, is not i got a Great family..i dun
I put so much afford to got in this class, this life and everything..

I go through everythin' by myself
SEE? I'm STILL SMILING . =D


I know i'm talking some crap but, just what i though..
LOVE YOU FOREVER
L.Y.F

No comments:

Post a Comment