g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Important Or Not?!?

Am i important in my family??
Answer: I DUNNO
(I always ask myself this que ,but i still can't figure it out.)

* I remember that time, i went to a camp. They're talking some stuff abt family.
I realize i got nothing to say about them. the feeling was SUCKS!

When i go to Singapore that time, we're in the hotel room and we're preparing to go out. I dunno how that happen, the topic just changed into some important or not important stuff.

I remembered i said:" hey i'm important also. kay?"

sis in law:" really mehhhhh? you got sooooo important meh?" (i know she is just joking, she sound like one)

bro:" huh? 你重要?你有重要过吗?” (that's mean i never important in this family)

I was like : WHUT!!!!!!!!!!? is that means i'm nothing at all?

ya know, i though that he is the only one who think i'm important in this family. No one cares for me? I'm too discipline? yea, i know i never ask for their help..but i need some attention from you guys too..THAT'S WHY I HATE THE FAMILY's TOPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment