g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A NEW LIFE!?

My dear best friend --> Andreaonglrkepey

She just did something that make me real surprise. She deleted ALL the posts in her blog and change a new blog skin.

(although you guys may think that was normal, but for me and her. --> is not!)
That action made me felt a little bit surprise and shock. I dunno how to describe my feeling rite now, i just though that she must have go through something that we don't know.?

So she decided deleted everything and she mention that she wanna START A NEW LIFE.

Maybe that is a good choice for her. We dunno what will happen to us in the future but if you keep the sad things for a long time, you wouldn't be happy no matter what you have done. right?

Maybe she just wanna to DELETE EVERYTHING THAT IS SAD for her.

Great choice maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment