g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WEIRD


I have a really good life here, i got friends that are different colours and  different country. Michelle still told me to make many 'ang mo' guy friends but i just realize that I never talk to them. I mean guy, of course they're some but i didn't talk to them at all or most of the time. I think i'm okay with it. IS that okay?

Everyday i was so super excited to go to school, I feel really happy. But sometimes i felt that, this is SO WRONG & IT DUN SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN. I dun deserve it.

I feel like everything is just a dream, it won't come true. I felt really weird lately, i don't know why,
is just everything is going the wrong way.

I dun like to be too happy and i dun dare to enjoy my life, is like a nightmare to me. Is like when you're enjoying and really really happy, it suddenly take everything you have and want you to go through with it.

I'm trying really hard to no have this feeling but is so scary.



I though i was a very happy girl with a smile on my face, but i realize that actually i do not care what happen around me, i dun give a shit about them. I just want my life to be as simple as they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment