g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Thursday, October 13, 2011

fucking mad!

13th October .

I was in EAL for the first lessons, when i get into class Ms G say she have a word with me after the lessons. Then i said, okay! After that, we have to copy something at the board and she blocked me so i wanna copy other people's one but then she get mad suddenly tell me to get out of the class.
 =.=


I was like WHAT!? Then i still go out, later she came out from the class and said to me that i will never ever lend people's book to copy, i can ask for her to move away, she said i'm distracting people! WHAT THE FUCK! she is so fucking mad and said to me i can speak really well but no good in writing and she said some of the teachers told her about this. She is so mad and she scolded me and i don't know why?!

I've only been here for 2 months, what she want me to get a good grade in english test?  like A*?
what the fuck seriously, nobody treated me like this before. Not when i dun have a dad , not when my mum left me , not when i dun even have a family.

2 comments: