g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Saturday, April 16, 2011

THIEVE!!!!!!!!!

THIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, let me calm myself down first....actually not that serious la.....
i think is afternoon that time, i'm watching tv , then i heard something like "DRANG DRANG" ermm....actually i dunno how to describe...haha is the sound from the door....

so i took a look from my door thingy ....(you know our's door always got a hole thingy 1?i dunno what's that call...=p)

I SAW A MEN WALK HERE WALK THERE,LIKE SEARCHING SOMETHING THERE. BUT IT DIDN'T BOTHER ME... (i just though that he was the management's men or something?)


then i saw he went to upstairs already, then i continue my MOVIE!!!!!!!!

after that, i heard again that door sound...then i quickly took a look at that "HOLE ", I SAW HE TOOK OUR'S SPORT SHOES PUT INTO A BAG THEN RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..!!!!!!

then i quickly open the door, HE STOLE A ADIDAS'S SHOES AND NIKE 1 i think?

(CAUTION!!)

sigh....actually now KOTA.D got a lot this kind of cases-----> PEOPLE STEAL SPORT SHOES.

=/



No comments:

Post a Comment