g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Sunday, April 24, 2011

SCHOOL

Who want to go to school? RAISE UP YOUR HAND!
i bet nobody would.....
is so boring......

Tomorrow first period is.......Sejarah? (i think)
OMG, how could my first period is HISTORY? who would want to know Malaysia's history...i mean some people may want to know, but just NOT ME!

and teacher will ask a lot questions that i didn't know cause' i didn't read ....(haha...)
PLUS PLUS PLUS, i really DON'T LIKE MY HISTORY TEACHER! (hmph :<)

I AM SO TIRED TODAY, BECAUSE?
ahhhhhh..i dunno either...
I KNOW I AM LAZY!
but i still done my work right?

I'm still a good student after all....
=DDDDDDDDDDDD

PRAY FOR ME PLEASE! PRAY THAT TEACHER DIDN'T COME, MAKE THEM VERY BZBZBZBZBZBZBBZBZBZBZBZBZBZBBZBZZBZBBZBZBZBZBZBZBZBZBZBZ! (pls~)

now should i sing Justin Bieber's PRAY?
( LOL~)

No comments:

Post a Comment