g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Thursday, December 22, 2011

After the outing.

ME, MUM & CHLOE.
went to H&M to buy stuff. =p

My mum bought me a top and a coat that suits me lot and is 50% discount. WAAAHEEEEYYYYY!
LUCKY ME. ;D

BUT...BUt.....But....but.....I lost the top!!! TT^TT
I swear i have them like a minute ago. =(

my sister bought a loooooooots, i mean it! LOT!
I bought a coat that's 50% discount for her as x'mas present. =p

After that, me and my sis went to Primark to get something that she want but end up we buy NOTHING.
meh....=//

I drag my sister to the bookshop that near Grafton to buy BOOKS that are on sale, 3 books for 5 pounds, each is 1.99. =pp
i bought 3!! duhhhh....=pp

TOMORROW PLANSSSS!:
ohh, please, i must do this!
i must go to library tomorrow to revise P1!
MUST!
If not i'm totally SCREW!

hope izzy will come along with me. =p

night.
sweet dream.
have to wake up at 8 tomorrow.
chao~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment