g-dragon is daebak!.

abt gwendolynchensenhui

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I KNOW I'M MEAN!

Actually i'm not planning to post this and my next post suppose is all picture that i took at the side street, i promise to chee yan that i want to show her but who know? I saw something interesting just now.. OMG! nobody gonna believe what did i saw just now!

Okay, is not about celebrity, is just some gossip girl in my school, yea....what can i say? ermm..they are just so....ew?

No! that's so cruel and MEAN...that's just so not me!

I just suddenly wanna laugh ...you know....they'r sooooooooo..yea..believe what did you think now!
cause i dun even can use a word to describe them.

They broke my record, you know i never scold someone officially, but i did it for ....girl?

LOL~

Everythin' just made me wanna laugh...

THEY ARE JUST KID AFTER ALL .

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment